Contact Us

about our firm

Dedicated Federal Way Family Law Attorney

Since 1995 Raj Bains founded Bains Law Firm to help clients in Pierce and King counties to resolve their family law issues in a favorably, timely and cost effective manner. We have a highly-qualified Family law team that can help you successfully navigate your Family Law case in the most effective way for you and your family. 

We recognize that family law litigation of any type, divorce, domestic violence, custody or support, can be emotionally draining and financially challenging. As such, our top priority is to serve our client's legal needs in what is often the most difficult time in their life.


Family Law is a very challenging area of law for most people to go through.  As such, it calls for a different kind of lawyer because of the long lasting impacts upon the client's relationships affected by divorce or any type of Family Law litigation.  The attorneys must balance a client's Family Law situation with a practical, yet compassionate approach.  Our attorneys have decades of Family Law experience and provide our clients with prompt, effective and individualized attention.  If you or someone you care about is contemplating or facing any type of Family Law issue in the Seattle or Tacoma area, you should look to the Bains Law Firm for passionate, zealous and unwavering legal support.  


Dedicated To Providing Your Family A Practical Solution 

DIVORCE - All issues related to legal separation, contested divorce and uncontested divorces in both King and Pierce counties, which include spousal support, child support, child custody, visitation and property division.

POST DIVORCE ISSUE - All issues for or against child custody modifications, child support modifications, parenting plan modifications and relocation actions.

PATERNITY - Mothers, fathers, alleged fathers, and children in actions to determine paternity, as well as child custody and child support matters.

RESTRAINING ORDER - Representation for either side concerning allegations of domestic violence or protection orders.

NON-PARENTAL CUSTODY - Representation for grandparents or other third-parties who want to pursue a non-parental custody of a child. 


We'd love to hear from you

  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon

Call us at (253)838-3377 or email us at to schedule a free consultation.